Freeze Your Spending – Change Your Mindset
Let’s be honest for a minute – we all get derailed from time to time when it comes to budgeting and managing our money. Whether you overspent over the holidays or you can’t seem to stop shouting “I’ll have a large caramel macchiato” at the Starbucks barista, sometimes we need to just step back, take a deep breath and hit the reset button!
If you’ve been trucking along on your financial journey and have started to realize you have no idea where your money is going or how it got there than a month of no spending might just be what the doctor ordered as a way to reset your spending habits.
That’s why the Debt Free Mess Free Community is going to embark on a No Spend Challenge as a way to get us all on track.
For 28 days we’ll commit to spending zero while we embrace our understanding of money in a whole new way.
This challenge won’t be your typical No Spend Challenge. Sure, it will have you rethinking how you spend your money. But it will open your eyes to the motivations behind your spending so you can learn to replace your bad habits with better ones.
Still not sure? Here’s what you have to gain from taking this challenge:
- Discover the joy of saving.
- Learn how zero spending can transform your attitude about spending.
- Discover the simple system of determining your wants and needs.
- Learn to budget based on YOUR values, not someone else’s.
- Gather ideas for using what you have in a better way.
- Declutter and rid the excess in your home as a way to make room for a simpler lifestyle.
- Understand and embrace the idea of simplicity and contentment.
- Learn simple tips and tricks for selling your stuff, slashing your bills and saving on food.
- And, a whole lot more…
I know all too well how stressful an out of control budget can make your feel. But what I also know is sometimes we need to hit the reset button and a No Spend Challenge is a great way to do just that and regain control. Over the course of 28 days, you’ll receive simple but powerful assignments that will empower you and inspire you to look at your money in a whole new way AND get your finances back on track.
Want to join us?
Great! Just sign up below and we’ll use the month of January to get prepared and fully understand what a No Spend Challenge is all about before we jump into the challenge in February.
I can’t wait for you to join me on this journey!